What is the LABC Partner Authority Scheme?
The LABC Partner Authority Scheme offers you the opportunity to work with one of our dedicated and experienced LABC surveyors for all your building regulations applications. The projects can be located anywhere in England and Wales. If you have particularly enjoyed working with one of our surveyors let us know.
Becoming a Partner offers:
- one online submission route
- one set of plan check fees
- consistent interpretation of the building regs
- all your plans checked by one of our building control surveyors
- pre-app and on-going advice as and when you need it.
Who can become a partner?
We work successfully with over 70 Partners. They include larger developers, contractors and architects practices, sole practitioner designers and builders. They all benefit from having a strong working relationship with their dedicated building control surveyor.
How to join
There are no contracts to sign or fees to pay to become a Partner and joining is quick and simple by completing the online form on LABC's website here. Just choose Southern Building Control Partnership as your Local Authority Partner.
Futher benefits of Partnering
- quick plan check quotes when you need them
- electronic submission and E-working with you and the inspecting authority
- plan checks completed within 10 working days
- liaision on your behalf with LABC colleagues at the project location
- site inspections by the local professional building control team with invaluable indepth knowledge
- in-depth expertise on structure, acoustics, warranties, access, energy and sustainability from LABC specialists
- use of the LABC Partner logo on all your marketing materials.
If you would like to discuss Partnering with us please call Sue Daly on 0330 024 9355 or email email@example.com